Monday, October 27, 2014

Parallax website

Parallax website is a very interesting and can be an interactive website too. It is a special scrolling technique in computer graphic where the background images move slower than the foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D video game and adding to the immersion.

Example of parallax scrolling website:


After comparing all the exercise and research I've did. I've chosen to do a parallax website as it interested me more. After I decided which one to do, I started to do more research and also look for more example of parallax scrolling website. I've found a lot interesting parallax scrolling storytelling website and it really inspire me to do one for myself too. 


This is an adventure of 2 robots that both think they are human in space.

They had an adventure in space so why not i do about an adventure of me in my university i thought. :)
-To Be Continue-

1 comment:

  1. Checked on November 3rd, 2014
    Look into more sample of Parallax website. Atleast another 10-12 website that offer the Parallax to see the variety and inspiration

    ReplyDelete