Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Adobe Edge

Today we have learn another new software for website. The 1st thing we try to do is parallax website scrolling.

The first exercise we did is making the sushi move with rotation / clipping / and motion path. This is what I did.


For the Sushi, we can create it in Adobe Illustrator. Then we can slice it with the slice tool and then select the part we want, then save the selected slice into gif. file or png. file. After we save it we can import it into Adobe Edge and play around with it.

This is the end product for my sushi.

Second exercise was playing around with the music. We have to let it mute and unmute the music.


I've create 2 button and 1 is mute and another is unmute. they are both stack together and when the music is playing, viewer can only see Unmute button. When the music is mute, the viewer can only see Mute button.


I found that Adobe Edge and Adobe Muse is a lot more suitable for me as I am not good in coding.

2 comments:

  1. Please update your blog I want to see the research for your proposal are here. Remember 2 articles per week. I will be checking them constantly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update your blog I want to see the research for your proposal are here. Remember 2 articles per week. I will be checking them constantly

    ReplyDelete